This site is a place where mothers can come to find advice,
offer support and find a great deal!
Whether you work or stay at home full time,
I will offer tips to save money and stay sane while working
the hardest job in the world-
MOTHERHOOD!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Purex Laundry Detergent- 65 cents!!!

Right now at Kroger stores- (Smith's, Fred Meyer, etc..) if you buy 2 Purex laundry detergents you get a Catalina coupon for $4 towards your next visit- or buy 3 and get a $5 coupon! So if you buy your first two they will be $2.49 a piece. There is a coupon ou for $.35 cents off one, and if you get Smith's coupons in the mail there may be one for $1.50 off $5 of laundry detergent. So I spent $2.19 a piece thanks to the Daytona promo, buy ten participating items get $3 off...or .30 off each item. So I spent $4.38-$1.50-.35= $2.53.

Then I bought two more with the $5 coupon that had printed (I bought 4 detergents my first trans.) and spent $.29! I kept rolling the coupons over until I had purchased 14 detergents, and I still have $4 to use on my next shopping trip! So total spent? $9.27! I got 14 bottles that do 32 loads each, so at my average of 4 loads per week I have a 2 year supply of detergent for less than $10!!! It's not too late for you! The Purex is on sale tomorrow and possibly next week, and I believe the coupon should print until March 1st! Happy laundry hunting! :-)

~KIRSTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment