This site is a place where mothers can come to find advice,
offer support and find a great deal!
Whether you work or stay at home full time,
I will offer tips to save money and stay sane while working
the hardest job in the world-
MOTHERHOOD!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Free 8X10 photo collage and 25 free prints!

Hey all, I know you have hundreds if not thousands of pictures on your computers that need to be printed, right? I'm very proud to say I have printed nearly every picture I've taken of Connor since he was born so far! Why? Because I get them printed when great deals come out! Shutterfly, Snapfish, etc.

This week I got all my pictures from Connor's blessing printed at Walgreens! They have buy 25 get 25 free until tomorrow! Use code: LOVE10 up to five times! Meaning you have to place 5 separate orders of at least 50 pictures each. You can only get matte finish on the shipped pictures, but when I did it there was no charge for shipping! Awesome! So it makes each print about 6 cents. GREAT deal! Yon can get 250 pictures printed for around $16.00!

Next, TODAY ONLY they have a free 8X10 photo collage. Pick it up in store or see how much shipping is! I got one made of Connor's blessing day for this as well, and it turned out so cute! Enter code: VDAY to get this for FREE!

Gotta love FREE! Good luck!

~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment